Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not the prettiest girl but...

I'm not the prettiest girl around, let me tell you! I definitely DEFINITELY am not drop dead gorgeous based on modern day standards of beauty- but I have had a lot of winning scenarios when it came to approaching men- and this is because I embraced the fact that I have a confidence in me that shines, a heart of gold (well, semi), and goddamnit, I have charisma! That just comes to tell you...you dont need to be the prettiest girl, because that is waaaaay fucking overrated. It also comes to tell you that people, whether they know it or not, appreciate the beauty thats INSIDE others. So shine away my darlings.

And if they don't see the awesomeness thats inside you, well, clearly they aren't worth it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment